My Love From The Star Makeup Inspired


Inspired by the hottest Korean drama right now, My Love From The Star, yesterday i recreated two of the main characters look, Cheon Song yi and Yoo Se Mi make up look.





First look: Cheon Song Yi

Cheon Song Yi's make up is very simple, focusing only on lips. I love her various bold lipsticks choice, but my most favorite is when she wears neon pink lipstick. Couldn't find a better picture of the neon pink lipstick look, but anyway, here's my version of Cheon Song Yi look with step by step how to achieve it.

1. Apply a foundation primer on your clean face. I'm using Chanel Le Blanc Sheer Illuminating Base to give me a smooth & dewy complexion.
2. Apply a foundation/BB Cream/CC Cream with dewy finish. Or mix it with a liquid highlighter. Not only will give you a glowing look, it will also gives your face more dimension. I'm using Chanel CC Cream mixed with Chanel Les Beiges Cream.
3. Cover blemishes and under eye area with concealer. I'm using Maybelline Cover Stick Concealer.
4. I didn't set my make up with powder because i want my face to be completely dewy. But if you want to set your face up with powder i suggest you only apply it on your T-Zone to get Cheon Song Yi's dewy glowing complexion.
5. Draw your eyebrow. No need to be too neat, her eyebrows are natural looking. I'm using Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express For Eyes & Brows.
6. Line your upper water line and tight line it. I'm using a black eyeshadow here because it looks more natural. The product i'm using is Urban Decay Naked Palette #Creep.
7. Curl your lashes and apply 2 coats of mascara. Don't over do it. I'm using Maybelline Lash Stilettos mascara.
8. Apply a neon pink lipstick and a bright pink lipgloss all over your lips. I'm using 3CE Lip Pigment #Electro Pink and Dior Addict Gloss #Fairy Pink. (I'm so happy with my neon pink 3CE Lip Pigment, will write a review soon!)

Finished! And zazang!! This is me with Cheon Song Yi make up;




Second look: Yoo Se Mi

Although i don't like Se Mi character, i like her peachy-coral make up. In fact, i like it more than i like Song Yi's make up. I love her matchy matchy cheeks and lips color, cute! Se Mi's make up also more like satin finish, not dewy but not exactly matte. Perfect for women with oily skin :)
Let's recreate Se Mi's make up with me. Here's the how-to:

1. Apply primer on your clean face. I'm wearing the same primer as Cheon Song Yi look.
2. Apply a CC Cream, BB Cream or foundation to your face. I'm wearing Chanel Perfection Lumiere.
3. Lightly apply a powder onto your face with large fluffy brush to reduce shine on your face. I'm wearing Burberry Sheer Luminous Pressed Powder.
4. Apply an orange or coral matte blush on the apple of your cheeks. I'm wearing Illamasqua Blush #Lover.
5. Draw your eyebrows. Se Mi's eyebrows are neater and sharper than Song Yi's. I'm wearing Anastasia Beverly Hills Beauty Express For Eyes & Brows.
6. Apply an eye primer to all over your lids. I'm using Urban Decay Eye Primer Potion #Original.
7. Apply a shimmery/metallic eyeshadow. I'm using Urban Decay Naked Palette #Half Baked.
8. Tight line your eyes. The product i'm using is Urban Decay Naked Palette #Creep.
9. Apply a mascara on upper and lower lash line. I'm using Maybelline Lash Stilettos mascara.
10. Apply an orange or coral lipstick on the center of your lips. Pick a similar color to your blush on for the matchy matchy look :) I'm using MAC lipstick #Sounds Like Noise.

And here's my Yoo Se Mi version ;D



That's all for today. Hope you like this post.

xx


Comments

  1. Hello! Sooo prettyyy! Love reading your blog. Love se mi version its so innocent and kawaii♡♡♡. Anyway may i know what shade is your perfection lumiere foundation? And did chanel sheer illuminating base will be too oily on a combination (normal to oily) skin? Thanks bebe!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Hi thank you for visiting. It'll be nice to hear feedback from you :)

Popular Posts