Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge Calypso Coral


As promised, i give you another review.
After my first happy experience with Bobbi Brown Pot Rouge, i purchased another one about 2 or 3 weeks ago.
This time i bought the coral one, because recently i'm so into coral lips and cheeks.
I forgot the exact price, but it's around IDR300k, i bought it from Beautinese.
I was contemplating between Cabo Coral and Calypso Coral. While Cabo Coral is more neutral, darker coral, Calypso Coral is more vibrant, brighter and pinker. I thought it'd look great on me, as my skin is a bit pale. I definitely need color!

The first time i opened the pan, i was like "what???!!!", because the color is so strong for my liking.
But after tried it and blended it, i instantly fell in love. It blends beautifully on my skin. Major love!


Unlike the Pale Pink one, this one came in a black round compact with mirror in it. I like this version better actually.

 

Here's the swatch and the comparison between Pale Pink and Calypso Coral 
 

Pretty isn't it?
I love love love this product so much!!
I'm glad that i chose to buy this shade. It looks very pretty on my pale skin.
Just like the other Pot Rouge this one is also very pigmented. I only need two swipes of it to get a pretty summery flush on my cheeks.
And the staying power is amaaaazzziiingg. It stays for more than 8 hours on my oily skin. Just like i said on my Pale Pink review, like a miracle. I will show you the proof on the next photos below.
The texture is creamy but easily blended. You can apply it with brush or finger. If on my Pale Pink post i wrote that i prefer to use finger than a brush, after i tried to apply it with a flat top brush, i changed my mind. It blends better with a flat top brush.
It also gives you a slightly dewy finish without looking too oily. Just pretty!
And it can be used on the lips also, just how great this product is? I found that some people may find this product a little bit drying when applied on lips. But i haven't experience it so far. Maybe it's because i've always applied lip balm before using any product on my lips.

So, here are some photos of me using Calypso Coral.
I applied it since 1PM, and guess what, it stayed beautifully until 1AM. 12 hours without any touch up.

 
                                      1.30 PM                                                                       4 PM

                                      6 PM                                                                             9 PM

  1 AM

Amazing, right??

Will i repurchase? Yes of course. But i think it will take me a long time before i have to buy another one.  Which reminds me, that may be the price seems to be a bit high, but with that amount of product you get and the amazing benefits and quality, i think it's worth every penny. If you're a cream blush lover, you should consider buying one.

What about you? Are you a Pot Rouge lover too? What's your favorite Pot Rouge ?

xx

Comments

Popular Posts